A Letter About HRP Membership in 2018
Our members are what make HRP the premiere organization for professionals supporting workforce mobility. The annual membership dues are only $95 and offer many benefits. Members receive significant cost savings on all event registrations; a value realized attending just two of our many events
New for 2018: HRP Membership and educational events for Corporate Attendees will be free of charge in 2018. Corporate Members must still complete a membership renewal/application and must still register for each event, but there will be no charge for attending!
2017 was a very successful year, and we look to bring even more value to our membership in 2018. Here are just a few of our accomplishments from 2017:
- HRP hosted our annual Fall and Spring Educational Events. Both sessions achieved record attendance! Dynamic speakers, thought-leading discussion and open dialogue with attendees provided valuable takeaways for all attendees!
- HRP's Annual 'Day with the Astros' benefitting Candlelighters was once again the highlight of the year! We hosted Candlelighters Families on a tour of Minute Maid Park and the Astros got a big win! We like to think we may have had a hand in their WORLD SERIES VICTORY!!!
- Our Annual Golf Tournament was another success with our members and sponsors! It was a great day of golf with even more money raised for Candlelighters!
- The Holiday Social was held at Ouisie’s Table -on December 5nd with the greatest level of participation ever. We were able to fill a good size van and donate hundreds of toys and gift cards for our Candlelighters families. We presented Candlelighters with a check for $17,000, and were delighted to also assist the WERC Foundation in presenting a $30,588 check to the Greater Houston Community Foundation for Hurricane Harvey relief!
We hope you will join Houston Relocation Professionals at any of our upcoming events, and that you will be a part of the tremendous things happening in the relocation industry in the Houston area. Stay tuned for even more opportunities to engage with fellow Mobility and Relocation Professionals in 2018!
- - Your HRP Board of Directors